What do Olympic Kayakers and 3D data have in common? The ability to make custom-fit shapes to allow kayak slalomers become world beaters.
By Tom Kurke,
COO and President, Geomagic, Inc.
You may not have noticed in the run up to the 4th of July week, but Exa Corporation went public in late June, signaling again that engineering oriented companies can have a route to the public markets – (NASDAQ:EXA).
- Bits to Its: 3D Printed Art Show Introduces a New Dimension in Art Competitions   (Beyond The Box)
- The weekend Reading List - May 17, 2013   (Beyond The Box)
- MAKE: Magazine Blog - Haptics in the Operating Room   (The World Is 3D)
- After a Long Wait the Future is Here   (Beyond The Box)
- Commencement Address at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign   (The World Is 3D)