This year’s Euromold will feature an innovative 3D face scanning and printing system by 3D Systems and Geomagic. All attendees will be able to get their face scanned using Geomagic and a Kinect scanner, and attendees can watch faces be printed out in 3D using 3D Systems’ latest 3DTouch printer, an affordable 3D printer newly launched by the company...
In her keynote at the 13th Annual Wohlers Conference, titled “Design and Innovation from Additive Manufacturing’, being held at Euromold 2011, Geomagic CEO and president, Ping Fu, will dive into a vision of 3D software, 3D printing and what it will deliver...
- Bits to Its: 3D Printed Art Show Introduces a New Dimension in Art Competitions   (Beyond The Box)
- The weekend Reading List - May 17, 2013   (Beyond The Box)
- MAKE: Magazine Blog - Haptics in the Operating Room   (The World Is 3D)
- After a Long Wait the Future is Here   (Beyond The Box)
- Commencement Address at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign   (The World Is 3D)