The Fab Lab at American Tobacco Campus got underway today. We got a sneak peak yesterday while setting up, and it looks great. Shopbot is on hand to help you with fabrication, and the trailer is ready for you to visit as well. A special thanks to the American Tobacco Campus for all that they've done to help get everything setup and ready to go.
Have you been looking to "make stuff" recently? Well, now's your chance. The Fab Lab is coming to the American Tobacco campus next week, and we're helping pack it with some pretty cool technology. The best part is, you get to play with it. Scanners, laser cutters, computer controlled milling machines, and a 3D printer will be on hand to help bring your creation to life.
- The weekend Reading List - May 17, 2013   (Beyond The Box)
- MAKE: Magazine Blog - Haptics in the Operating Room   (The World Is 3D)
- After a Long Wait the Future is Here   (Beyond The Box)
- Commencement Address at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign   (The World Is 3D)
- James Mason and Geomagic Freeform Make a Winner of a Design   (Beyond The Box)