My role here at Geomagic is to help system integrators, to help the automation specialists...to help those that are interested in pushing the limits of their existing technology. My role is also to help our team push our own technology in these areas; primarily the Geomagic Python Scripting Environment, but it goes beyond our technical implementation, beyond our internal efforts. It involves growing an ecosystem of developers and partners.
I arrived at SXSW 2012 with high expectations and anxiety. It’s my first time to such a large show and I don’t know anyone. My proposal for an interactive presentation of “Technology & Fashion” was accepted.
Have you been looking to "make stuff" recently? Well, now's your chance. The Fab Lab is coming to the American Tobacco campus next week, and we're helping pack it with some pretty cool technology. The best part is, you get to play with it. Scanners, laser cutters, computer controlled milling machines, and a 3D printer will be on hand to help bring your creation to life.
- Geomagic Freeform Puts a Face to Missing Children   (Beyond The Box)
- You don’t have to spend an arm and a leg on CAD-CAM   (Beyond The Box)
- Richmond County School District Learns to Scan, and Scans to Learn   (Beyond The Box)
- Bits to Its: 3D Printed Art Show Introduces a New Dimension in Art Competitions   (Beyond The Box)
- The weekend Reading List - May 17, 2013   (Beyond The Box)